We recognise and respect the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Submissions are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have not been shortlisted for an Award, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry unless prior permission is given.
A comprehensive judging process has been put together to decide the worthy winners of the Aviation Industry Awards:
1. After all submissions have been received, all entries will be sent for the first round of review.
2. Entries will be carefully scrutinised with the best selected to go forward to the shortlist for each category.
3. The shortlist of finalists will be published on the Awards' website.
4. Judges are divided into a minimum of two panels, ensuring any potential conflict is avoided.
5. The judges will score each of the entries allocated to them against a predetermined set of scores.
6. Scores are then collected and collated, with the entrant receiving the highest overall score being declared the winner of that category.
7. The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony.
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.